Waverly coming up roses
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/25/2002 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Focusing on what appears to be the world's flower favorite, Waverly is launching an extensive decorative fabrics collection, American Rose Garden.
The collection of 10 prints and eight woven patterns looks back to a romantic era but moves forward using more cotton warp sateen and less cotton duck as print base cloths, said Pamela Maffei-Toolan, design director, Waverly Lifestyle.
Four statement prints are the centerpieces for the collection, inspired by documents and coordinates including a loose lattice, a wrought iron scroll, a rose toile and a lattice/ribbon combination.
Eight wovens in the collection include a wavy stripe, a two-ply cotton jacquard and a matte grosgrain ribbon design — all elaborate and opulent motifs using the rose as the motif.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...