Alpha Home gets flower power
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/16/2009 10:23:00 AM
At the New York Market – Alpha Home Fashions’ new embroidered collections of matching decorative pillows and table linens look like they came from a field of flowers.
Daisies, hydrangeas, geraniums, lilies and even flowering lily pads are among the highly-detailed embroidered motifs applied on these new collections. Grounds include cotton duck, faux dupioni and others. Embroideries are rich in color and in stitch work, and in some cases appliqués are included as embellishments.
Also in this new family of flora and fauna is the Pineapple pattern.
Decorative pillows are offered with two different insert options – feather and down, or poly fill.
Also new from Alpha is the Torpedo pillow – a 12-inch-by-38-inch is available in four looks – two-toned velvet, metallic emblem, tonal embroidery and tonal solid.
These $19.99 to $24.99 retail items were designed to be flexible in use – sofa or bed.
Below is Alpha's new embroidered Pineapple collection.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...