Outlast Helps Cancer Cause via 'Menopause' Tour
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/14/2008 12:00:00 AM
Boulder, Colo. —
Bedding and sleepwear phase change product developer Outlast Technology is teaming up with "Menopause The Musical" to benefit Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month.
"Menopause The Musical," a 90-minute production featuring parodies of major pop songs, debuted in March 2001; the September 2008 tour kicked off in Greenville, S.C.
Outlast Technologies will donate a percentage of sales this month to ovarian cancer research. Bedding products made with Outlast technology help mitigate symptoms associated with menopause, reducing the severity of hot flashes and night sweats for a better night's sleep.
"This partnership gives us a chance to do something positive for the community, while giving women the opportunity to experience the unique performance of Outlast bedding products," said Guy Eckert, evp of business development at Outlast. "By 2015, half of the women in the U.S. will be experiencing symptoms associated with menopause and Outlast is the only fabric technology able to provide them with a solution."
For information on the tour, visit www.menopausethemusical.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...