Boodalee unveils new kids collections
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/12/2007 11:41:00 AM
San Francisco – Juvenile bedding resource Boodalee has launched four new collections at the ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas.
Boodalee offers contemporary themes, but stresses non-minimalist approaches, said founder and creative director Jeanice Skvaril. “Boodalee collections touch on some traditional themes, but are treated in bold and colorful new ways. We’ve definitely shown that ‘modern’ has a place in kids’ rooms and doesn’t have to sacrifice ‘fun.’”
New collections, including duvets, shams, sheets and pillow cases, are available in both twin and full sizes and include Space, Castle and two color versions of World.
Available separately, or in sets, all are 250-thread count, 100% combed cotton percale. A two-pattern coordinated set is priced at $240 for twin and $290 for full; duvet sets (duvet cover and sham) at $130 for twin and $160 for full; and sheet sets (flat and fitted sheets and pillow case) at $110 for twin and $130 for full.
Each set comes in a reusable drawstring cloth bag made of the same fabric as the items enclosed.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...