Global sourcing topic of Exec Women's breakfast
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/29/2003 12:00:00 AM
New York — Whether the U.S. is "global sourcing friendly" or not will be the topic at Executive Women in Home Textiles' semi-annual market week breakfast on Sept. 21.
Panelists include Laura Jones, executive director of the U.S. Association of Importers of Textiles & Apparel; Chip Scala, president of Scala Intl.; Raymond Waites, home furnishings designer; and Carl Legreca, vp, merchandising & marketing, bath products and decorative accessories, Croscill.
Held at the Fashion Institute of Technology, the breakfast begins at 8 a.m., while the presentation starts at 8:30. The event costs $40 each, though members can attend at no charge. RSVP by Sept. 12 to infoEWHT@yahoo.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...