For the record
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/22/2001 12:00:00 AM
The Biederlack profile on page 28 of the October 1st issue incorrectly stated the amount of goods made in the United States. Biederlack of America makes 90 percent of its products here, while the rest is produced in its German facility. Biederlack of America is operated independently of the Biederlack in Greven, Germany, and is based in Cumberland, MD, with Richard Alvord as president, and Peter McCabe, as executive vp.
We would love your feedback!
- May 21, 2007
- May 19, 2010
- Mar 23, 2009
- Mar 18, 2009
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...