Crown Crafts names Elliott to top finance post
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/24/2008 2:04:00 PM
Gonzales, La. – Infant and toddler textiles producer Crown Crafts Inc. has promoted Olivia Elliott to vp and cfo.
Elliott replaces Amy Samson, who previously notified Crown Crafts of her desire to step down as cfo for personal reasons. Samson will remain with the company as vp and chief accounting officer.
Elliott was formerly secretary and treasurer of Crown Crafts, which she joined in 2001 from Amedisys Inc., where she was corporate controller. She previously worked in public accounting with Deloitte & Touche.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...