Murray, Ganz joining American Century
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/1/2005 12:01:00 PM
SALISBURY, N.C. -- Marion Murray will join American Century Home effective Dec. 5 as vice president, design and merchandising, a new post.
Murray, most recently was vice president of design for The Robert Allen Group. Earlier, she was with P/Kaufmann and Duralee Fabrics.Murray will be responsible for all design and merchandising decisions.
Also joining the company is Jeff Ganz who will be vice president, key accounts. He held a similar position with The Robert Allen Group. Ganz will be responsible for specific large national retail accounts and key manufacturers, including Ethan Allen.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...