Fleischer tapped at Charles Owen
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/24/2004 12:00:00 AM
SWANNANOA, N.C. — Bob Fleischer has been named director of merchandising for woven bedspreads and throws, a new position, at the Charles D. Owen Mfg. division of Springs Industries Inc.
For the past two years, Fleischer had been product manager for flocked fabrics, but will no longer be involved with that product category.
In his new post, he reports to Dave Fraser, sales manager.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...