Nautica Home to cover duvets as well
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/30/2002 12:00:00 AM
New York — After several years of offering only comforters, Nautica Home has expanded its offerings with a duvet cover set.
The new introduction includes the duvet cover, pillow shams, bedskirts and decorative pillows all offered as open stock. Seven sets make up the line with retail prices for a full/queen duvet ranging from $110 to $200.
Beach Club Stripe, Bridgehampton Herringbone, J-Class Twill, Tattersall, Silk Matka, Shelter Island and Stateroom Wool encompass a range of looks from relatively simple solid and complementary stripes of the opening collection, J-Class Twill, to the pleated decorative accents of Silk Matka. Each ensemble is offered in several colors.
The line is manufactured by American Pacific Home, which also makes the fashion bed ensembles for Nautica.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...