Printsource Teams with 7W
-- Home Textiles Today, 4/12/2010 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Textiles and surface design show Printsource will run concurrently with 7W this week during Tabletop Week.
Printsource will take place at the showroom building at 7 West 34th St. on April 13 and 14.
Nancy Alusick, 7W’s stylist, will dress the lobby with tabletop vignettes inspired by the designs of four Printsource exhibitors.
In addition, Printsource will sponsor The Future Café, a seminar series on emerging trends in apparel and home fashions.
As part of that series, Kathleen Cella, senior account manager of the NPD research group, will provide the opening day key note presentation: “Serving it up Online.” Her talk will cover the role of digital media from online shopping and bridal registries to consumer purchase motivators and the evolving age factor.
For a complete list of speakers and topics at the Future Café, visit http://www.printsourcenewyork.com/the_future_cafe.html.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...