JCP sr. vp, cmo Farley leaves post
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/4/2000 12:00:00 AM
PLANO, TX -Steve Farley has resigned as senior vp, chief marketing officer of J.C. Penney.
Farley joined Penney in June to revamp the company's marketing strategy. Last month, Allen Questrom, Penney's new chairman and ceo, commented to analysts in a conference call that assortments and marketing were the company's chief problem.
Mike Boyson, director of marketing planning and promotion, will supervise marketing until a successor to Farley is named.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...