Five to be honored with HomeTex Awards
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/17/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York — Five industry execs have been selected to receive the HFPA's annual HomeTex Design Awards at a gala that will take place during the fall textiles market.
This year's honorees include Lana Burke, director of design, W.C. Designs; Jerry Hanauer, chairman, Pacific Coast Feather; Joan Karron, executive vp of strategic development, CHF Industries; Pamela Maffei, director of design, Waverly Lifestyle Group; and Les Mandelbaum, president, Umbra Canada.
"This year's slate recognizes individuals of extraordinary talent and vision, who all have made a tremendous impact in the design and marketing of home textiles," said HomeTex Award chairman Bob Dale, WestPoint Stevens senior vp, sales and marketing.
The awards gala will take place Sunday, Oct. 14 at the Fashion Institute of Technology, New York. The event will open with a cocktail reception from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., followed by the awards presentation from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. in the Katie Murphy Amphitheater at FIT.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...