Lois Lane Travel Offers Prize
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/30/2007 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Lois Lane Travel, located in the lobby in 230 Fifth Avenue, is sponsoring a free drawing for a two-night stay at one of New York's finest boutique hotels.
In conjunction with 230 Fifth Avenue, The New York MarketCenter, Lois Lane Travel will have a free drawing during the next N.Y. Home Fashions Market (HFPA) Aug. 6 to 10 and the N.Y. Home Textile Market (GLM) to be held Aug. 11 to 16.
This will be a single drawing to be held after the back-to-back markets have concluded.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...