Pacific Coast Feather expands Renova recycled line
-- Home Textiles Today, 4/1/2010 12:13:00 PM
Seattle –– Pacific Coast Feather Company has significantly expanded its proprietary Renova line of 100% recycled products.
Launched in fall 2009, Renova originally included a mattress pad, blanket and comforter. Pacific Coast Feather Company has added a body pillow, comforter and blanket in an array of colors, including green glaze, calypso blue and potting soil.
Both the fabric and fiber fill in Renova products are recycled from clear plastic bottles.
“We put them through a battery of tests and found that the 100% recycled fabric and fill perform exceptionally well, holding up particularly well to machine washing,” said André Cabrera, director of marketing. “And, given the origins of the fabric and fiber, they are very affordable.”
The Renova pillow is available with either blown or garnet recycled fiber fill. The blown version of the fill provides a down-alternative option in a pillow. The 20-inch-by-48-inch body pillow is filled with the 100% recycled garnet fiber with a soft plush fleece cover.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...