Valdese Weavers Adds Viars for Product Development Post
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/22/2010 12:00:00 AM
Valdese, N.C —
Jeanie Viars will join Valdese Weavers on March 1 as director of product development for its Home Fabrics by Wesley Mancini, a new post.
Viars, who has extensive experiences in the decorative fabrics and furniture business, most recently was creative director/product development manager for Hallmark Cards. Prior to that she was creative director for the former Concord Home division and earlier was director of fashion for Anju Woodridge and Bloomcraft, both former divisions of P/Kaufmann. She started her career as merchandising and fabric development manager for Thomasville Upholstery.
Viars will report to both Laura Levinson and Zack Taylor, senior vps of design and sales/marketing, respectively.
“Bringing Jeanie on board will further enhance the energy that has been established at the Home Fabrics division,” Levinson said.
Viars will handle all levels of logistical activities on site at the mill as the business continues to grow, working closely with Wesley, Levinson added. She will also act as a liason to the sales side.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...