Croscill expands staff
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/2/2003 3:06:00 PM
New York — Croscill Home has added to its staff with two new hires, while a third staffer has also moved from one department to another. Jarad Rojas has joined the firm as a graphic designer, a new position, for the luxury bedding and soft window coverings supplier. Rojas, formerly in advertising, is based in Croscill's New York offices. Also new to Croscill's staff is Catherine Wu. Based in Shanghai, China, she's heading Croscill's office for quality control, also a new position.
Lydia Irwin has moved from Croscill's bedding department to its bath department. Irwin, who has been with Croscill for many years, is now working on product and design for all bath products as well as design layouts.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...