UF&D, BedInABox create Utopia Pillow
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/5/2009 12:00:00 AM
Des Plaines, Ill. —
United Feather & Down and BedInABox LLC have created an adjustable comfort pillow called Utopia.
Named after Sir Thomas More's fictional book written more than 500 years ago, the Utopia pillow features BedInABox's proprietary PureCel-trademarked memory foam as removable inserts, combined with a down or down alternative filled pillow supplied by United Feather & Down. The final result is a pillow that consumers can adjust to their suit their personal comfort level and firmness preferences.
PureCel is a hypoallergenic memory foam certified with the "Class 1 Oeko-Tex" Standard 100 rating proven safe and non-toxic for babies, toddlers, and adults. The inserts were also awarded quality label for products that have been determined to be "skin friendly and hypoallergenic" from Hohenstein Institute, a textiles and research laboratory.
"This versatile pillow is an ideal marriage of certified high quality materials delivering health and wellness through a better sleep experience," said Bob Hickman, vp of sales and marketing for United Feather & Down.
The support chamber unzips to fit either one or two memory foam core inserts, and the comfort chamber is filled with a choice of either United Feather & Down's proprietary MicroMax down alternative or Freshness Assured rare Siberian white goose down. In addition to the foam, all the pillow components are "Class 1 Oeko-Tex" Standard 100 certified.
"We have worked with United Feather & Down for three years to produce an amazing pillow" said Steve Nice, ceo of BedInABox, LLC
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...