Veratex adds fashion scatters to its rug offerings
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/4/2006 1:48:00 PM
At the New York Market -- Veratex is building up its floor covering division with the recent addition of high-fashion cotton rayon chenille scatter rugs, available in 25 to 30 constructions. These scatters are divvied up into four design groups dictated by their palettes. They are: Rustic, Jewel, Poetic and Earth Tones.
These rugs are independent of Veratex's bedding and bath collections. Available sizes are 2-feet-by-3-feet and 30-inch-by-50-inch and they are set to retail between $12.99 and $39.99, depending on construction and treatments, which include embroideries and embellishments on some of the styles.
Another new scatter program is the printed jute line, available in several allover large-scale patterns, including tropical, floral and scroll type looks. These rugs span 2-feet-by-3-feet through 4-by-6 sizes and retail from $19.99 to $129.99. Both scatter programs are made in India.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...