Wearbest partners with China firm for Bella-Dura
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/9/2006 12:19:00 PM
Garfield, N.J. – Wearbest Sil-Tex Mills has signed a licensing agreement with Zhejiang Babei Textiles Co. in China for its Bella-Dura high performance fabrics.
The purpose of the agreement, according to Irwin Gasner, Wearbest president and ceo is two-fold: "To enable the firm’s customers producing product in China to have quick access to the fabrics, and to service the burgeoning hospitality market in preparation for the 2008 Olympics."
Bella-Dura, which launched in 2004, made its debut in the Asian market at Decosit Hong Kong earlier this year. "Visitors to our booth were very impressed by the good performance of Bella-Dura fabrics," said Yak Wang, upholstery manager for Babei, which will also feature the fabrics at an upcoming show in Beijing for hotels.
The fabrics are made of a proprietary solution-dyed fiber developed with American Fibers and Yarns, and carry a three-year residential and two-year commercial warranty supported by American Fibers.
Wearbest has worked with Babei to translate marketing materials into Mandarin. Wearbest retains design direction for all Bella-Dura fabrics whether made in the United States or China.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...