Outlast names Roda, Listoe to new posts
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/7/2005 1:57:00 PM
BOULDER, Colo. -- Outlast Technologies, Inc., a provider of phase change material, recently named Greg Roda senior vice president of operations and business development, and Heather Listoe marketing manager.
Roda comes from Minnesota-based NatureWorks LLC (formerly Cargill Dow LLC) where he was business development manager responsible for growing the Ingeo fibers non-wovens business as well as establishing partnerships and alliances for Ingeo fiber production.
Listoe returns to Outlast following her work on a company and product launch program for Planetary Design, LLC of Missoula, Mont., where she was retained as national sales director.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...