China trade show on horizon
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/31/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
The "Year 2004 China Textile & Apparel Trade Show," will be held on June 15 to 17 from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Jacob Javits Convention Center here.
"More than $500 million in orders were placed and delivered at the previous events," Steven Yip, president and CEO of Youthful USA, Inc., co-presenter of the show, said, "making this the largest trade show in the U.S. devoted solely to textile manufacturers from China."
This show is open to trade only; there is no admission charge. A complimentary shuttle leaves every hour and half-hour, 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., from 39th Street by 1407 Broadway.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...