IFDA Holiday Gala
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/11/2000 12:00:00 AM
The International Furnishings and Design Association held its annual holiday gala in the showroom of WestPoint Stevens last Tuesday. The evening included a silent auction to benefit Furnish A Future, a program of the Partnership for the Homeless, as well as a Gift Bazaar. Tom Ward, the president of WestPoint who will retire at the end of December, looked over the merchandise with Denise Guy, center, and Joanne Von Glahn, also both of WestPoint.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...