Financo hires Greenberg
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/28/2005 11:32:00 AM
NEW YORK -- Financo, Inc., an investment bank that specializes in the retail and consumer sectors, has named Joyce Greenberg managing director.
With more than 20 years of investment banking experience, Greenberg will focus on mergers and acquisitions as well as private capital raising activities. She will report to Chairman and CEO Gilbert Harrison and President and Chief Operating Officer William Susman.
Greenberg joins Financo with extensive investment banking as well as operational experience in the retail and merchandising sectors. She headed up the retail industry practice groups at Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette and Kidder, Peabody & Co., Inc., where she worked with clients including Barnes & Noble, J. Crew, Kmart, Best Buy and Burlington Industries.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...