Roundtable Set for High Point
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/19/2009 12:00:00 AM
High Point, N.C. —
The Sustainable Furnishings Council has formed the new DesigninGreen Leadership Team, which is organizing and co-sponsoring a DesigninGreen Roundtable discussion during the upcoming High Point Market.
Award-winning designers Alexander Julian, Vladimir Kagan and Thom Filicia will discuss the influence of sustainability in their work and for the future of home furnishings industry. The one-hour event is scheduled from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Oct. 19 in Ballroom B on the 11th floor of the International Home Furnishings Center's Green Wing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...