Brooklyn Designs gets new sponsors
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/22/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
The Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce has signed on new sponsors for its show, Brooklyn Designs 2004.
EXPO Design Center has joined Interior Design Magazine, Time Out New York and Two Trees Management as a sponsor of the show.
"We are very proud to be working with the EXPO Design Center. As a prominent New York retailer and a top home-décor destination, this is a helpful and exciting partnership," said Kenneth Adams, president of the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce.
As part of their sponsorship, EXPO Design Center is working on a hands-on kitchen design seminar that will be conducted by an EXPO design expert.
"We are very much looking forward to this opportunity to work with the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce. EXPO is proud to be part of this community," said Tony Venezia, store manager of the EXPO Design Center in East Elmhurst, N.Y.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...