Scala launches Egyptian cotton program
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/16/2005 12:27:00 PM
NEW YORK — Scala International has expanded into an Egyptian cotton line in sheets, duvets, towels and bath mats for the spring New York Home Textiles Market.
The company will be offering basic sheets in solids, stripes and dobbies, as well as three to four embellished fashion sheets with jacquard borders, pintucks or upscale embroidery on hem treatments. Duvets will be available to coordinate with the sheeting programs.
In the bath category, three styles of towels will be offered: a zero twist from India , a 50/50 bamboo and cotton, and an Egyptian cotton.
Three types of bath mats will also be offered in the same color palette. One is a reversible shag look with a poodle-like hand, the second is a flat reversible spa design and the third features long thick loops around the perimeter.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...