Gottschalks to open new prototype store
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/25/2004 12:00:00 AM
FRESNO, Calif. — Regional department store chain Gottschalks Inc. today said it will open a new concept flagship store here next spring — a two-level, 100,000-square-foot unit.
Located in the River Park lifestyle center here, Gottschalks River Park will be the only full-line department store on location. The store will focus on upscale brands and cater to the younger family demographic in the northern Fresno market, the company said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...