Ex-Cell gets pink for a cause
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/2/2007 1:44:00 PM
New York – Ex-Cell Home Fashions has teamed with The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, and together they've created for market a new collection of “pink products” in the bath and table linen categories.
Seven percent of the wholesale price of each item in the line – which is branded Ex-Cell/Kemp & Beatley – will be donated directly to the foundation in support of clinical and genetic research to find the cure for breast cancer.
The bath program includes several new groupings. they are: West Palm, a coordinate story including a 100% polyester shower curtain and ceramic accessories; Sag Harbor, a 100% cotton white waffle weave shower curtain with ceramic accessories; Sophisticated Rose, a printed 100% polyester curtain with ceramic accessories; Opaline, a collection of free-standing bath accessories; and Marble Glass, another free standing collection of bath accessories.
Bath towels and bath rugs are also part of these coordinate collections.
The Ex-Cell/Kemp & Beatley branded table linen category is being expanded with several “pink” styles. These include: Bistro, a cotton-polyester blended solid pink with a white accent tablecloth, placemat and napkin story; Felicity Rose, a printed tablecloth and table accessories on a 100% polyester fabric; Moire Plaid, a coordinate to Felicity Rose made of 100% moiré polyester fabric; West Palm, a polyester printed fabric tablecloth, placemat and napkin group on a pique cloth; Bellagio and Collette, both made of polyester damask; Marilyn, a two-tone reversible tablecloth of blended fibers; and Brigette, an engineered damask group with a formal feel.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...