PENDLETON WOOLEN MILLS
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Portland, OR (503) 535-5599
Pendleton is introducing a three-tier adult bed blanket program. For years, this producer was known for its jacquard woven Native American motifs distributed on reservations, through its own Pendleton retail outlets and specialty and outdoor shops. Now taking aim at a larger marketplace, Pendleton launches three new adult bed blankets in three different weights. At the top of the line is Heirloom, a heavyweight, flat-finish wool blanket with an ultra-soft finish, in white only. It targets retail price points ranging form $124 to $164. Frontier is a multi-stripe mid-weight wool with whipstitched edges. And Cambridge is a lightweight woven twill tartan plaid. Expanding the ongoing National Parks collection, the Cabin in the Park virgin wool bedroom collection includes Glacier Park, a white blanket with bold stripe and Park pillow shams in red, white, or dark green. Also available is an embroidered pillow with a fly-fishing motif.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 18, 2001
- Sep 17, 2001
- Mar 30, 2001
- Jan 27, 2003
- Apr 29, 2002
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...