Williamsburg business gift site launches
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/5/2007 1:07:00 PM
Williamsburg, Va. – Colonial Williamsburg has launched a new online business gift shopping tool: www.WilliamsburgBusinessGifts.com.
The collection of licensed goods offered online can be customized with engraving or embroidery, and custom packaged as well.
The site provides the opportunity to work directly with a team of business-gifts consultants. In addition, the consultants work with weddings parties, reunions, golf tournaments, and other groups gathering in Williamsburg.
“There is nothing more meaningful to a conference guest than to take home a bit of Williamsburg,” said Jim Easton, vp of The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation’s products division. The gift site will support the corporate guests at the newly renovated Williamsburg Lodge and conference facility.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...