BBB joins Pottery Barn and Gracious Home on hot Manhattan corner
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/29/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — Superstore Bed Bath & Beyond will open a third Manhattan location some time this summer in a luxury apartment building that is going up on Broadway, directly across the street from the Lincoln Center cultural complex.
The new store will be the chain's first on Manhattan's Upper West Side, a densely-populated and family-friendly area that is now among the city's hottest, and most affluent, neighborhoods.
The move also puts Bed Bath & Beyond at the epicenter of a new home fashions hot spot in Manhattan, just two blocks away from Broadway veterans Gracious Home and Pottery Barn, both at West 67th Street and Broadway.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...