7W to treat international buyers Jan. 23-24
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/18/2008 1:47:00 PM
New York – Showroom building 7 W New York will once again, on Friday and Saturday, Jan. 23-24, host International Buyer Appreciation Day during the New York Gift and Home Textiles Market Weeks.
International buyers can take advantage of showroom specials, giveaways, raffles and pre-show tours during the event.
“We value all of our customers; however, we created this special day to recognize the importance of a thriving relationship with the global trade community,” states 7 W vp, gm Chris Collins. “Since the launch of International Day last summer, we have nearly doubled our pool of International attendees.”
Extended to a two-day period, the event will allow more buyers to enjoy the amenities. A full schedule of events for the Jan. 23-29 Market Week can be accessed at www.7wnewyork.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...