Executive Bill Brand Gains Merchandising Oversight at HSN
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/23/2009 12:00:00 AM
St. Petersburg, Fla. —
HSN has expanded responsibilities for Bill Brand, evp of programming and advanced services, to include marketing and business development functions. Brand reports to Mindy Grossman, ceo.
In making the announcement, Grossman said, "Bill has been part of the leadership team that has driven HSN's turnaround over the last three years, and I continue to have great confidence in this team's ability to navigate the current environment and chart HSN's next chapter of growth."
Brand said, "A critical component of HSN's development has been our ability to articulate and deliver a unique brand identity that differentiates the HSN experience for our customers. How we market ourselves, what we program, and our ability to reach consumers on every available platform will be key to shaping HSN's future, and the prospect of leading this combination of functions, which are critical to HSN's continued growth, is an exciting opportunity."
Brand's responsibilities now span several areas key to the elevation and expansion of the HSN brand. As head of programming, he directs the strategy for the network's lineup and identifies new programming concepts and opportunities around the company's key merchandising events. Additionally, he leads HSN's off-network initiatives.
Brand will now also manage HSN's marketing team, which includes brand management, customer relations management, strategic marketing alliances and public relations, as well as business development, which identifies new partnership and merchandising opportunities.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...