Caffrey signs on at CMI
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/20/2003 12:00:00 AM
PAWTUCKET, RI —
Braided rug manufacturer CMI has named William Caffrey accounting manager. Earlier in his career he worked for CMI for 15 years as controller and assistant controller.
Caffrey most recently worked as inventory auditor at RGIS and prior to that he was controller for Plastic Pipe and Supply.
In his new post, Caffrey is responsible for accounts payable, product costing and other accounting functions.
He reports to Donald Scarlata, president and ceo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...