Nostalgia Home to Present Dena Designs Textiles
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/22/2010 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Nostalgia Home Fashions will introduce the first in a series of hand-tailored top of bed ensembles featuring the work of Dena Designs.
The initial four collections, to be unveiled in Nostalgia’s new “Hand-Tailored Innovations” showroom on the top floor of 295 Fifth Avenue during the March textiles market, was designed with Dena’s trademark lifestyle approach encompassing “Color, Comfort, and Detail”.
“The marriage of Nostalgia’s unique hand-tailoring capabilities and Dena’s award winning design sensibility has created some very compelling product” said Evan Melnick, Nostalgia’s vp of design and product management. “These collections absolutely fill a white space in the market.”
Dena, founder of Dena Designs, is the author of several books, including “Embellish Your Home.”
She is also featured designer with the DIY Network and writes a nationally syndicated column on décor.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...