House2Home names Josephson merch. vp
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/18/2000 12:00:00 AM
IRVINE, CA -Allen Josephson has joined House2Home as merchandising vice president, reporting to Henry Ragin, vice president, director of merchandising.
Josephson will be responsible for domestics, housewares, tabletop, decorative accessories, candles, framed art, mirrors and frames. He previously spent two and a half years at Barth & Dreyfuss, Los Angeles, as vp, merchandise manager, bath products. Before that, he was at Strouds for more than six years as merchandising vp.
"We need more talented people like Allen as we start getting into new categories," said Ragin.
No replacement has been named at Barth & Dreyfuss yet, said Denise Matlack, sales manager, bath fashions. And the bath department will assume the position's responsibilities until one is found.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...