Surtex competition on the way
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/21/2005 9:17:00 AM
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- All third and fourth year students enrolled in an art/design program of any kind in a higher learning institution are invited to compete in the Surtex 2006 International Student Design competition.
Entries are being accepted now through Jan. 27 for the competition, themed “Elegant Event.”
The competition challenges students to create a coordinating collection of surface designs -- a minimum of six and maximum of nine -- for a space in which a fictional client's "Elegant Event" would take place with a specific end-use in mind. The collection should be themed and the designs original. Students are free to use their choice of medium.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...