AmericasMart Readies for Spring Markets
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/22/2010 12:00:00 AM
The AmericasMart here has scheduled a series of special presentations and events for next month’s two-in-one markets – the Spring Gift, Home Furnishings & Holiday and the International Fine Linen & Home Textiles markets.
Scheduled together from March 20 to 22, the markets will feature exhibitors both in permanent showrooms and temporary spaces.
Venues include the Home Furnishings, Home Accents and Fine Linens centers on floors 9 to 14 in Building 1 and in the Home, Holiday and Floral center on floors 16 to 20 in Building 1, as well as in the AmericasMart’s Building 2 and 2WW.
The seminar lineup includes the facility’s first live webinar broadcast. Hosted by Ethan Allen and Benjamin Moore, “The Benjamin Moore Color Pulse 2011” will at 2 p.m. March 20 in Building 1 on the 14th floor in space 14-D-9.
Additional events include:
Home Truths, a panel discussion on the changing face of home design, with Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles editor Clinton Smith; decorator and owner of Mrs. Howard and Max & Company showrooms in Florida, Georgia and Alabama Phoebe Howard; and producer of ThePeakofChic.com design blog Jennifer Boles;Social Media 101 Lunch and Learn with Brent Beatty, social media strategist for What’s Up Interactive, on how to grow business through channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blogs;Bringing Decorative Taste to the Holiday Table, a presentation by A Legendary Event’s floral director Jeanna Graham and floral designer Flemming Patterson using holiday-themed flowers, décor and tabletop accessories;
The full event listing and more details can be found at AmericasMart’s newly revamped website, www.AmericasMart.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...