LNT teams with wedding planner Weiss
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/26/2006 12:20:00 PM
New York – Celebrity wedding and event planner Mindy Weiss will act as the Linens ’n Things’ exclusive bridal and gift registry expert.
The program launched on LNT’s Web site this month and is now available in the company’s 542 stores, said Lisa Evanchuk, the retailer’s director of strategy and business development.
The program includes an interactive piece that allows couples to ask questions.
Weiss sees LNT’s exclusive Nate Berkus home collection as potential for product suggestions in the registry programs. "I’m a huge fan of Nate’s, but we’ve yet to get together to do rooms. It’s in our plans."
Weiss is being featured in consumer mailings, Web announcements and may do personal appearances at fall store openings. New signage is already in place in the stores and there are lists on the registry of "must haves," she said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...