Madden, Kathwari among IFDA award winners
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/5/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK — The New York Chapter of the International Furnishings and Design Association has announced the winners of its Circle of Excellence awards for 2004.
The Laurel Award for overall excellence and outstanding performance in the home furnishings field will be received by Alfred and Aminy Audi, co-owners of L. & J.G. Stickley, Inc., in Manlius, N.Y. Honored as the Revolutionary Retailer will be Farooq Kathwari, chairman, president, and CEO of Ethan Allen Inc.
The Circle of Excellence Award in Advertising/Marketing will be presented to Chris Madden, of Chris Madden, Inc. Donna Warner, editor-in-chief, Metropolitan Home magazine, will receive the Circle Excellence Editorial/Media Award. Receiving the award for Interior Design will be Eric Cohler of Eric Cohler Design. And Lou Rena Hammond, Lou Hammond & Associates Inc. will be the Circle's winner in the Public Relations category.
This year's awards presentation will take place Sept. 29 at 6 p.m. in the Grand Ballroom of the Yale Club of New York City, 50 Vanderbilt Ave.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...