Sferra Teams With Fashion Designer Peter Som
-- Home Textiles Today, 4/26/2010 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Luxury linens producer Sferra announced a collaboration with Peter Som, the American fashion designer known for his modern, romantic looks.
“Style and substance can and should be married when it comes to relaxation. Through this partnership we have created with Peter Som, we aim to expand our clientele by reaching the fashion-conscious consumer who carries an effortless elegance and allure” said Aaron Stewart, creative director for Sferra.
For his first bedding collection with Sferra, Som worked with Stewart to establish “a fresh point of view inspired by unstudied elegance and whimsical appeal, while keeping with the unsurpassed quality and stunning Egyptian cotton that defines the Sferra brand.”
The collection will be printed in Italy. and it is expected to arrive at stores next January.
“Fashion and interiors go hand-in-hand so I am thrilled to be partnering with Sferra. Their tradition of using only the finest materials and exquisite detailing is thoroughly inspiring. I used many of my signature prints from my runway collections as the beginnings of this collaboration. Now my customer can be outfitted from head to toe and from bed to tabletop” said Peter Som.
To celebrate this commemorate their partnership, Som will design Sferra's space at the Design on a Dime benefit event at Housing Works in New York City next month.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...