Best Manuf. buys Artex International
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/19/2004 12:00:00 AM
JERSEY CITY, N.J. —
Best Manufacturing Group LLC has acquired Artex International, Inc. Headquartered in Highland, Ill.; Artex is a manufacturer of textiles and garments for the U.S. textiles rental and hospitality markets.
Scott Korman, chairman and CEO of Best said, "Artex's institutional product lines, combined with deep manufacturing expertise, world-wide market coverage and global sourcing will allow us to provide our customers the best product offerings and the most diverse mix of value-added services available in the institutional textiles marketplace anywhere in the world."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...