JCPenney elects president Ken Hicks to board
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/28/2008 12:54:00 PM
Plano, Texas – JCPenney has named president and chief merchandising officer Ken Hicks to the board of directors; he has held his current titles since 2005.
Hicks joined JCP in 2002 as president and coo of stores and merchandise operations. He had formerly been president of Payless ShoeSource, and had previous stints at Home Shopping Network (HSN), May Department Stores, and McKinsey & Co.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...