Jia Li Textile courts urban girls
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/9/2005 10:19:00 AM
NEW YORK -- Jia Li Textile launched a new Urban Girl collection of bedding catering to girls 17 to 25 with numerous styles that revolve around 10 design trends including bohemian lifestyle, geometrics and flea market chic, for example.
The quilt and comforter specialist has also branched out into higher-end fabrications, with all-over embroidered silk, linen and mixed medium designs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...