Sure Fit hires new vp, sales
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/6/2003 12:00:00 AM
ALLENTOWN, PA —
Slipcover manufacturer Sure Fit Inc. announced the addition of Rick Platt as the new vp of sales.
Platt, who replaces Dan Cacella, was the senior director of sales and marketing at the NFL. As part of his responsibilities, Platt is managing the retail sales staff and focusing on integrating Sure Fit's marketing plan at the retail level. He reports directly to Bert Shlensky, president.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...