Kathy Ireland Home by Bonavista to Debut
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/1/2008 12:00:00 AM
Los Angeles —
Decorative pillow, readymade curtain and fabric supplier Bonavista USA will develop a "Kathy Ireland Home by Bonavista" product line in those categories.
Bonavista will show the collection, to be based on the Kathy Ireland Home Style Guides, at its showrooms in Los Angeles, High Point, N.C., Montreal and Toronto.
"We look forward to supporting the life of busy moms by bringing a blend of Kathy's classic, traditional, as well as contemporary designs that will appeal to any lifestyle, to market," said Rick McNeil, vp of Bonavista USA.
Bonavista joins existing Kathy Ireland Home licensees such as Hallmart Collectibles for top of bed, Thank You Baby for infant bedding, Sleep Innovations for memory foam pillows and mattress toppers, Shaw Living for floor coverings, Blonder Home for wall coverings, as well as Martin Furniture, Omnia Furniture and Standard Furniture.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...