Waverly Taps Lee for Consumer Outreach
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/7/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Sandra Lee, an international lifestyle expert, has been signed as the spokesperson for Waverly to promote the home products brand to a wider audience.
Lee will be featured in Waverly's marketing efforts including advertising, brand website and media relations initiatives. She is an author and host of the top-rated Food Network TV series "Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee."
As part of the Waverly 85th anniversary celebration in 2008, Lee will be featured in a variety of campaigns to position the brand as the leading edge of home style and trends. She also will host regular "How to Decorate with Waverly" webcasts on Waverly.com and will appear in an extensive print advertising campaign.
"NexCen is committed to providing best-in-class resources to our portfolio of brands," said Robert D'Loren, president and ceo of NexCen, owner of the Waverly brand. Lee's partnership with NexCen will extend to its family of brands. "Leveraging Sandra's style savvy across the NexCen portfolio of brands illustrates the strength of the NexCen business model," D'Loren said.
As part of her relationship with NexCen, she also will appear at red carpet events in clothing by Bill Blass, another NexCen-owned brand.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...