Glen Raven promotes Wicker to design director
-- Home Textiles Today, 5/2/2008 2:17:00 PM
Glen Raven, N.C. – Glen Raven Custom Fabrics – Americas has promoted Gina Wicker to director of design; she will continue to oversee Sunbrella fabric design and also manage the creative for Glen Raven’s marketing communications and sampling programs.
“Gina is assuring that we follow a cohesive and highly creative approach for all of the elements supporting the Sunbrella brand and our other products, from fabric design through marketing communications,” said Hal Hunnicutt, vp of marketing.
Wicker, who has served as design director for Glen Raven for five years, has more than 20 years experience in textile design.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...