Sleep Innovations Rolls Out Cool Foam
By Michele SanFilippo -- Home Textiles Today, 10/10/2005 12:00:00 AM
West Long Branch, N.J. — —
West Long Branch, N.J. — Sleep Innovations has introduced a new technology designed to address the perception that memory foam is hot.
The company’s new Cool Breeze line combines traditional and cool-to-the-touch memory foams for sleep pillows, toppers and mattresses, which are currently in development.
The line features a layer of Cool Breeze memory foam with a cool sensation to it on top of traditional premium high-density memory foam.
According to Fred Natrin, senior vice president of foam products at Sleep Innovations, Cool Breeze technology allows four to six times more air flow than regular memory foam and features an open-cell structure.
“It’s a more comfortable product with different attributes that creates a truly unique sleeping experience,” said Natrin, adding that price points are slightly higher. The Cool Breeze contour pillow will retail for $59.99 to $79.99, the queen topper ranges from $249.99 to $299.99, and queen mattresses will be priced at $999.99 to $1,499.99 once they hit the marketplace.
“We believe in this new technology enough that we are investing in the equipment for the lamentation and assembly of the new product line,” stated Natrin.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...